Call: 01770 600 516
If you need to contact a doctor urgently, between 5.15pm and 6pm on weekdays, please phone Arran War Memorial Hospital on 600777.
Outwith these times please contact NHS 24 on 111.
In an emergency please call 999
Please be aware our Lochranza Surgery & Brodick Health Centre are currently closed. We will update the community when we have more news on reopening.
Opening times can be found here.
- Lamlash Medical Centre: KA27 8NS (opposite the school, next to the Coastguard station)
- Brodick Health Centre: KA27 8AJ (next to the Royal Bank of Scotland)
- Shiskine Surgery: KA27 8EW (at the top of ‘The Rodden’ in the middle of Shiskine village)
- Whiting Bay Surgery: Montrose Terrace, KA27 8QN (Just next to the path for Glenashdale Falls)
- Lochranza Surgery: KA27 8HQ (on the road opposite the PGL Field Centre)