- Repeat medication reviews are carried out yearly by our doctors and pharmacists. If you are required to attend a review, we will contact you to make an appointment.
- We are finding that an increasing number of drugs are suddenly unavailable . When this occurs, your GP needs to make alternative arrangements in conjunction with the Pharmacist: this can take longer to sort out.
We only accept prescription requests by telephone after 10:30am (the telephone lines are very busy before 10:30am).
All repeat prescriptions are sent to the pharmacy of your choice, but please allow 7 days for your prescription to be ready at the pharmacist.
We also provide an online facility for ordering your repeat prescription. To do this, you need to register to use this service by attending any of our surgeries. Please bring photographic ID with you, and you will be given a printout of login details to register.
If you have already registered Click here.
Patients who collect from a Pharmacy (Brodick/Lamlash/Whiting Bay)
- Phone your order to 01770 600 516
- Your medication should then be available at your local pharmacy in 7 days.
Arran Medical Group can dispense medication to patients who do not live near to one of the community pharmacies. Those who live in or near to Brodick, Lamlash and Whiting Bay are served by a community pharmacy.
Dispensing from the Practice enables certain patients to collect their medication from one of our surgeries, when the journey time to a pharmacy would be prohibitive.
Patients who collect from an AMG surgery
- Leave your repeat order form at any AMG surgery
- Alternatively you can phone the dedicated dispensing line on 01770 860 528 – this is an answer machine so you may leave a message at any time. This number will be changing to 01292 616785 on 5th September 2022.
- Please include details of where you wish to collect your repeat medication from and allow 7 days.
You can collect prescriptions from Shiskine Surgery during opening hours.
Prescription collections for Pirnmill and Lochranza are on a Wednesday:
Pirnmill (opposite Pirnmill Primary): 9.30 - 9.45
Lochranza surgery: 10.15 - 10.45